Sanjai Sinha, MDMedical Reviewer
Sanjai Sinha, MD, has been an academic general internist since 2001. In that time, he's had the pleasure of seeing a broad spectrum of patients from a vast diversity of backgrounds. Engaging people to understand their health and make informed decisions, and communicating health topics effectively both in person and through patient educational content, is a challenge that animates his daily life, and something he is always working to improve.
Dr. Sinha did his undergraduate training at the University of California in Berkeley, where he graduated magna cum laude. He earned his medical degree at...
ExpertiseHypertension, diabetes, heart disease, preventive medicine, and obesity
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, the University of California at Berkeley
- Doctor of Medicine,?Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Awards and Accreditation
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- VISN3 Network Director Award for Public Service
- Commendation from the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for Hurricane Katrina relief work
- Fellow, American College of Physicians (FACP), board-certified in Internal Medicine
- Cornell Center for Health Equity
- Institute for Primary Care Innovations
- Society of General Internal Medicine