Ross Radusky, MDMedical Reviewer
Ross Radusky, MD, is a practicing?board-certified dermatologist at the Dermatology Treatment and Research Center in Dallas. Originally from New York City, he graduated summa cum laude from the City University of New York and then received his MD from the New York University School of Medicine. There, he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and served as chapter president for two years. He completed his residency in dermatology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical Center, and at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Radusky practices general...
ExpertiseDermatology and skin care, diet and exercise, men's health, beauty, and cosmetics
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biochemistry, CUNY Queens College–Macaulay Honors College
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), NYU School of Medicine
Awards and Accreditation
- Castle Connolly Rising Star
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Hospital Affiliations: Mount Sinai Hospital, Weill Cornell and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Can You Sleep Your Way to Healthier, Brighter Skin? Everyday Health.?May 7, 2019.
- Top Causes of Hair Loss for Women, Plus Treatment Options.?Everyday Health.?April 25, 2019.
- Top 10 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin.?Everyday Health.?January 29, 2018.
- How to Tell if Your Skin Is Dry or Dehydrated, According to Experts.?Allure.?October 4, 2021.
- Ketogenic Diet Side Effects: How the Trendy Low-Carb Diet Can Give You Acne.?Men's Health.?May 21, 2018.
- How to Treat Jock Itch, Once and for All.?Men's Health. August?27, 2020.
- 10 Nasty Infections You Could Catch at the Gym.?The Healthy.?April 29, 2021.