Kristeen Cherney, PhDContributing Health Writer
Kristeen Cherney has over a decade of health writing experience for digital platforms. In addition to Everyday Health, she has written for various health websites such as Healthline.com, TheMighty.com, and LiveStrong.com. She’s covered mental disabilities, general health topics related to nutrition, women’s and children’s wellness issues, as well as more specialized topics ranging from diabetes and thyroid disease to asthma, allergies, and skin conditions.
With a PhD in English (rhetoric and composition), Cherney focuses her academic scholarship on the intersections between ...
ExpertiseMental health, mental disabilities, skin care, thyroid disease, allergies, asthma, diabetes
Board Certifications and Training
- Coalition of Feminist Scholars in the History of Rhetoric and Composition
- National Coalition of Independent Scholars
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Bachelor of Arts ?in Marketing and Communication, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Master of Arts in English, Southern New Hampshire University
- Doctor of Philosophy in English, Georgia State University
Awards and Accreditation
- Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society